Before each class you should work through the Read This, Watch This, and Do This sections. Pay attention to deadlines. You can always view complete assignment lists on the Course Policies page.
What are We Doing Here?
- The Big University (NY Times)
- OPTIONAL: Aristotle on “Complete” Happiness (Book 1.7, Nicomachean Ethics)
- Read the complete directions for the Apology assignment
- Take the Identity Inventory (Link in email prior to first class)
- Read about the Sustained Dialogue Assignment
- Set up your Wordpress account (Your dialogue facilitator will email you an invitation by end of week)
- Submit your Narrative Prewrite Assignment (Due before first Dialogue Group)