This summer version of God and the Good Life is 100% online and you are responsible for ensuring you consistently meet the technological requirements. To participate in the course you must have:
- A reliable internet connection (DSL, LAN, or cable connection). You should not connect to our course meetings via public wifi channels.
- You must also have access to Notre Dame email, Google Calendar and Zoom to take this class.
- The link to the class Zoom session will be available on the Google Calendar appointment for the class. You should join the session at least a few minutes before class begins. We’ll begin promptly at 6pm.
- You should regularly join class from the same location. In general, you should try to connect via a hard-wired internet connection. Wifi should only be used when the speed is known to be high (over 25 mps) and there are limited other users on the channel.
- You should connect to our class from a quiet location free of distractions. You should not connect to our class from a moving vehicle.
- Some of the digital resources require a laptop or desktop to properly view. If you are primarily using a tablet, you may need to view these resources on other machines.
- We recommend buying a pair of headphones with a connected microphone (typical Apple earbud-style headphones are sufficient). Use this to listen and speak in class sessions.
If you need technical assistance or need to report a problem with EdX please contact the Notre Dame Help Desk or the Office of Digital Learning (firstname.lastname@example.org).